250 g fresh curly egg noodles
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 hot pepper, finely chopped
150 g minced chicken
1 tablespoon bottled hot pepper sauce
½ teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon salt
½ tsp sesame oil
2 cloves garlic, chopped, sauteed
750 ml broth
2 tablespoons soy sauce
100 g bokchoy, cut into pieces, boiled briefly
1. Boil some water, boil fresh noodles to coat the flour and oil soluble and soft noodles. Remove and drain.
2. Topping: Stir-fry garlic and chili until fragrant.
3. Enter the chicken, stir until dry.
4. Add seasonings, mix well and mature. Lift.
5. Broth: Boil the broth with soy sauce and saute garlic until boiling. Lift.
6. Presentation: Place the noodles in serving bowls, top with chicken stir fry, stew and give bokchoy flush with the cooking liquid. Serve hot.
For 3 people